MiSt3r*TMN Index du Forum
MiSt3r*TMN
Forum sur une team de trackmania s'appelant les mister...

MiSt3r*TMN Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] Fsx C-aptain Sim<$777 200 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MiSt3r*TMN Index du Forum -> MiSt3r*TMN -> classement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
yahharr

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] Fsx C-aptain Sim<$777 200 Répondre en citant

Fsx Captain Sim 777 200 > urlin.us/2bjcu

When...entering...a...new...route...manually,...the...free...Captain...Sim...Wireless...CDU...app...for...Android...devices...combined...with...the...777...connect...expansion...comes...in...handyBut.if.I.had.to.choose.between.an.omni.present.OOM.or.a.few.frames.less.per.second,.my.choice.would.be.an.easy.oneSide...by...side...use...of...the...777...in...both...FSX...and...P3D...works...fineProducts...1011...Captain...(FSX/SE/P3D)...777...Captain...(FSX/P3D)...737...Captain...(FSX/SE/P3D)...Weapon...for...FSX...B-52...Driver...707...Captain...767...Captain...Weather...Radar...727...Captain...(FSX/SE/P3D)...757...Captain...(FSX)...C-130...X-perience...(FSX)...XLoad...(FSX)...Space...Shuttle...(FS9/FSX)...757...Captain...(FS9)...Legendary...C-130...(FS9)...Legendary...707...Yakovlev...Yak-3...Legendary...F-104...Legendary...727...Legendary...MiG-21...L-39...Jet...Trainer...The.free.Captain.Sim.wireless.CDU.app.running.on.the.cheapest.Android.tablet.I.could.find.SIDs.and.STARs.are.well.supported,.as.are.configurable.step.climb.climbs.or.optimal.cruise.level.calculationsLets..have..a..look..at..exactly..this..P3D..version&bull;..Captain..Sim..quality..and..realism..&bull;..4X**..high..resolution..textures..of..12..popular..liveries..&bull;..Hundreds..of..realistic..animations..&bull;..Authentic..sound..set..(TSS..$12.99..value)..&bull;..Animation..control..panel..&bull;..Transparent..windows..&bull;..Passengers..&bull;..Stewardess..model..(various..airline..uniforms)..&bull;..Wing..flex..&bull;..Wing..vortices..&bull;..Self-shade..&bull;..Pre-saved..views..&bull;..Repaint..Kit..&bull;..Exclusive..effects..&bull;..DirectX..9/10..compatible..&bull;..FPS..friendly..137All...rights...reserved.Theme:...ColorMag...by...ThemeGrillThe...design...dates...back...to...1994...when...the...777...took...to...the...skies...for...the...first...timeThe...usage...of...the...checklist...can...be...a...bit...tricky...at...times,...since...the...assigned...key...commands...(Alt...plus...arrow...keys,...Enter)...tend...to...interfere...with...the...default...FSX/P3D...commands...for...the...menu...bar...or...for...adjusting...the...seat...heightWhen.I.first.loaded.the.aircraft.in.the.sim,.I.was.wondering.why.my.controls.would.not.initialize..stupid.me..I.simply.did.not.check.the.hydraulic.valves.which.were.shutPurists..may..find..this..unrealistic,..I..call..it..comfortable..and..the..9,99..for..the..777..Connect..expansion..are..a..worthy..investmentFor...a...price...of...just...under...100...you...get...the...complete...family...for...FSX...and...P3DMisc...Features:While..the..initial..0.8..release..was..hardly..playable..at..all..in..FSX..due..to..performance..issues,..the..FSX..variant..quickly..evolved..into..a..high..class..add..on,..culminating..in..the..current..1.6..versionElectronic..checklist..In..flight..The..flight..model..feels..very..realistic,..no..matter..if..you..are..taxiing..to..the..runway..or..flying..a..manual..approachOf.course.it.is.not.comparable.with.the.3rd.party.EFB.by.Aivlasoft,.but.it.is.a.nice,.easy.to.use.gimmickI...was...planning...a...12.5...hour...trip...from...Bergamo...to...Hong...Kong...and...I...could...do...the...whole...FMC...setup...relaxing...on...the...couch...using...the...cheapest...Android...tablet...availableNo...need...to...buy...3rd...party...software...and...3rd...party...chartsPowered...by...WordPressIt..is..not..just..about..opening..doors,..you..can..open..various..maintenance..doors,..add..wheel..chocks,..engine..covers..or..even..high..loaders..for..the..cargo..variant777..freighter..variant..The..Boeing..777..does..not..need..much..of..an..introduction,..as..the..mighty..twin..jet..is..one..of..the..most..famous..airliners..todayThe.bad.news..existing.FSX.customers.have.to.buy.the.base.pack.again,.the.good.news..the.base.pack.costs.only.39,99Compatibility...and...performance...I...did...not...encounter...any...compatibility...issues...using...the...777...so...far777-200..From..the..outside..The..outside..model..is..nicely..detailed..and..the..textures..are..very..crispLiveries:The.spec.and.bump.maps.make.this.777.a.real.photo.beauty.and.even.hardcore.PMDG.fans.credit.the.Captain.Sim.version.as.the.optically.better.oneAnd...they...are...the...only...ones...to...include...the...complete...range...of...777...variantsThe.MCP.interacts.with.the.CDU.in.regards.of.cruise.levels.correctly,.but.the.autopilot.did.cause.me.headache.at.times,.disconnecting.in.flight.without.any.obvious.reasons.EFB.EFB?.Yes.the.Captain.Sim.777.does.include.a.basic.Electronic.Flight.BagA...pity...that...the...Captain...Sim...777...is...not...supported...by...the...FSFX...777...immersion...add...onConclusion...Is...the...bad...reputation...of...the...Captain...Sim...777...justified?...In...my...opinion,...absolutely...not!...It...is...a...very...nice...and...detailed...model...with...a...good...system...depth...for...a...relatively...small...price...tagInterior:777-300...Recently...Captain...Sim...released...the...777-200...base...pack...for...P3D...as...wellSimply..download..freely..available..charts..from..the..internet,..convert..them..into..any..common..picture..format..like..JPG,..PNG..or..preferably..GIF..and..save..them..in..the..respective..EFB..folder....thats..all f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 15:05 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MiSt3r*TMN Index du Forum -> MiSt3r*TMN -> classement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Texno x0.3 © theme by Larme D'Ange 2006